Hungerford Properties is a fast-growing real estate investment, management and development company with millions of square feet of industrial, office, retail and residential properties in Western Canada. Our mission is to create value for investors, help business owners grow their companies, and build better neighborhoods for all, through the astute investment, management and development of real estate. We are an established and expanding team with an impressive track record and proud history. We bring sophisticated investment tools to the Western Canadian market and build award-winning developments. For more than three decades, we have followed a simple strategy: buy well and add value through proactively investing, developing and managing commercial and residential projects. Our company is driven by five Core Values: Ambition, Diligence, Creativity, Relationships and Community, and the people we hire should be completely aligned with these values. As underlined by our values, we set high expectations for ourselves and for our people; all staff are expected to know, understand and deliver on our standards.
The Candidate & Responsibilities
The Marketing Manager position is based out of Vancouver.
Hungerford Properties is seeking to hire a Marketing Manager to join their Vancouver team & focus on delivering industry leading marketing and sales. The opportunity exists for this individual to get great exposure into the real estate industry & build a long-term career with a dynamic, growing, reputable real estate group.
Applicants for this position will be self-motivated individuals with a high degree of initiative, organization & creative. The candidate selected for this position will possess strong interpersonal skills, be attentive to detail, & possess critical thinking and analytical skills. The candidate will report directly to the Partner and work collaboratively with other Marketing Managers.
The Marketing Manager’s responsibilities will include:
- Support the marketing department including business planning, development of the team, creation/refinement of systems & processes that enable the department to grow quickly while managing risk
- Coordinate between departments on business plan implementation
- Support annual corporate initiatives for the department as set out in the business plan
- Develop market studies internally for “for sale” properties to enable quick acquisitions
- Work with all teams through the acquisition of properties to assess property feasibility
- Prepare due diligence materials to enable a quick startup of the sales & marketing of properties
- Lead the development of the sales and marketing strategy to facilitate fast absorption & premium pricing
- Work with creative agency to create the storyline/positioning, creative platform & all sales & marketing collateral, sales centre as required per sales and marketing strategy
- Coordinate between marketing & development team to define unit specifications for residential &/or commercial projects
- Manage ongoing marketing activities and materials to ensure optimal efficiency, impressions & branding
- Coordinate the creative process by managing consultants & suppliers to agreed end deliverables
- Continually research residential/commercial market conditions & maintain a pulse on new/resale markets
- Provide recommendations for product & marketing initiatives based on research findings
- Monitor & measure effectiveness of sales & marketing spend
- Based on market & internal insight provide recommendations to drive traffic & sales
- Perform other duties to be identified
- Candidates will have minimum of 3 years’ experience in real estate marketing and sales
- Have an undergraduate Bachelor’s degree in marketing/business or related degree
- Effective organizational skills with aptitude for developing as a great leader
- Excellent work ethic & attention to detail with an ability to thrive in a high performance culture
- Effective at multi-tasking
- Strong verbal & written communication skills along with a team-oriented mindset
- Strong background in corporate marketing
- Strong computer skills including MS Office Suite: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Strong skills in Adobe Acrobat, Photoshop, InDesign & Illustrator
- Familiar with CMS & using online database software
- In depth knowledge of digital marketing & online community engagement an asset
- Strong passion for creating leading marketing in the real estate industry
We thank all applicants in advance. Only those candidate that best fit the position requirements will be contacted.